Sunday, March 29, 2020

In the Beginning...

The last 8 months of 2019 were stressful for me in the extreme. There was no time or energy to ride a bike, hence I never considered it a possibility. The last time I rode a bike was 1963. I was given a very nice bike around Christmas week. I was 35 pounds over my comfortable weight. I had not worked out in over a year. You can see where this is going, right?

A dear and wonderful friend sent me an invitation to do a body challenge. The timing was perfect. I agreed and began on January 6, 2020. We have just finished week 12 of the 16 weeks. I am healthier than I have been in years. My FitBit now records an average of 12000 steps daily and cardio minutes between 45 and 200 each day.

FitBit Charge 3


 When I started the challenge, The FitBit was registering 5000 steps and seldom went to 15 minutes of cardio. Yes, I am also 19 pounds lighter. My clothes fit differently and I can do so much more. My bicycle is now a good friend and we spend more time together, miles and miles.

Now you are thinking, "OK, how did he do it?". The answer is still in process but so far I have used Isagenix products to replace some meals and perform a deep, internal body cleanse. I do not feel deprived, hungry or short on energy.

I began with a firm resolve and wishful thinking. By the end of the first week I knew I needed something else. I ordered the package on the right labeled "Good", The 9 day Cleansing Pack. I followed the instructions in the guide included in the package. I felt better after the first 6 days and ordered the "Better", The Shake and Cleanse Pack. It was working so well that in week 5 of the challenge, I ordered the "Best", 30 day Cleansing System. I had good feelings about the products from the beginning but now I am a true believer.

If I can do it, so can you!

No comments:

Post a Comment